Table of Contents
Before Raheem Mostert hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props. Mostert’s Miami Dolphins (6-3) and the Cleveland Browns (3-5) face off in a Week 10 matchup from Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Raheem Mostert Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins vs. Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 13, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 46.5 (-120)
Raheem Mostert Rushing Stats
- Mostert has run for 478 yards (53.1 per game) on 110 carries with two TDs.
- He also averages 10.8 receiving yards per contest, catching 13 balls for 97 yards and one touchdown.
- He has accounted for 12.5% of his team’s 24 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- He has received 110 of his team’s 202 carries this season (54.5%).
- Mostert has stayed on his feet for 166 rushing yards after contact this season, 26th in the league.
Last 3 Games
- at Bears (11/6/2022): 9 carries, 26 yards, 1 TDat Lions (10/30/2022): 14 carries, 64 yardsvs. Steelers (10/23/2022): 16 carries, 79 yards; 4 receptions, 30 yards, 1 TD