Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Zay Jones ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Jones’ Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6) and the Kansas City Chiefs (6-2) meet in Week 10 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Zay Jones Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars at Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 13, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 44.5 (-115)
Zay Jones Receiving Stats
- Jones has put together a 349-yard campaign thus far (43.6 yards receiving per game) with one TD, hauling in 39 balls on 55 targets.
- So far this season, 17.8% of the 309 passes thrown by his team have gone Jones’ way.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 4.5% of his team’s 22 offensive TDs.
Against Kansas City
- Jones has averaged 23.5 receiving yards per game in his two career matchups against the Chiefs, 21.0 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In two matchups against them, Jones has never topped 44.5 yards receiving.
- Jones, in two matchups, did not have a touchdown catch.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Raiders (11/6/2022): 5 receptions, 40 yardsvs. Broncos (10/30/2022): 3 receptions, 28 yardsvs. Giants (10/23/2022): 4 receptions, 54 yards