Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Travis Etienne and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Etienne and the Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6) meet the Kansas City Chiefs (6-2) in Week 10 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Travis Etienne Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars at Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 13, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 80.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 18.5 (-115)
Travis Etienne Rushing Stats
- Etienne’s team-high 680 rushing yards (75.6 per game) have come on 120 carries, with four TDs.
- He has also caught 19 balls for 174 yards (19.3 yards per game).
- He has scored four combined touchdowns this season, 18.2% of his team’s 22 offensive TDs.
- He has received 120 of his team’s 259 carries this season (46.3%).
- Etienne ranks seventh in rushing yards after contact this season with 299, thanks in part to 13 broken tackles.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Raiders (11/6/2022): 28 carries, 109 yards, 2 TDsvs. Broncos (10/30/2022): 24 carries, 156 yards, 1 TDvs. Giants (10/23/2022): 14 carries, 114 yards, 1 TD