The Los Angeles Lakers (2-10) host the Brooklyn Nets (6-7) after losing three home games in a row. The Nets are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday, November 13, 2022.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nets vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA, YES, and NBA TV
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Nets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nets have been the moneyline favorite seven total times this season. They’ve gone 4-3 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -138 or shorter, Brooklyn has gone 4-2 (66.7% win percentage).
- The Nets have a 6-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Nets are 3-3 against the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in four of the Nets’ 12 games with a set total.
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Lakers have entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won twice.
- This season, Los Angeles has won two of its 10 games, or 20%, when it is the underdog by at least +114 on the moneyline.
- The Lakers have covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-10-0).
- The Lakers have an ATS record of only 1-8 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, six of the Lakers’ games have gone over the point total.
Nets vs. Lakers Season Stat Comparison
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- The Nets active leader in points and assists this season is Kevin Durant, who puts up 30.5 points per game along with 5.2 assists.
- Nicolas Claxton’s averages this season are 12.2 points, 9.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game.
- Royce O’Neale makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Nets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- LeBron James scores 24.9 points per game. He also records 8.7 rebounds and dishes out 6.9 assists per game.
- Anthony Davis’ statline of 10.5 rebounds, 23.1 points and 2.5 assists adds to the squard’s output.
- James is the top shooter from distance for the Lakers (among active players), hitting 1.7 threes per game.