Table of Contents
The Philadelphia 76ers (6-7) face the Utah Jazz (10-4) as 3.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on SportsNet RM and NBCS-PH. The matchup has an over/under set at 218.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 76ers vs. Jazz
- Game Day: Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
76ers Betting Stats & Information
- The 76ers have won 44.4% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (4-5).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -164 or shorter, Philadelphia has a record of 1-4 (20% win percentage).
- The 76ers are 6-7-0 ATS this season.
- The 76ers have a 1-4 record against the spread in games they were favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Philadelphia’s average point total in outings this year is 215.9, 2.6 points below the total in this game.
- In the 76ers’ 14 games with a set total, six have hit the over (42.9%).
Utah Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Jazz have been the underdog 10 times and won eight of those games.
- Utah has a record of 6-2 when it is set as the underdog by +139 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Jazz have put together a record of 10-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Jazz went 8-1 against the spread.
- Utah’s games this year have averaged a total of 231.6 points, 13.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
- This season, seven of the Jazz’s games have gone over the point total.
76ers vs. Jazz Season Stat Comparison
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Jazz AVG||Jazz Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- The 76ers active scoring leader is Tyrese Maxey, who averages 23.2 per contest to go with 3.5 rebounds and 4.5 assists.
- James Harden contributes with 22 points, 10 assists and seven rebounds per game, and Joel Embiid adds 29.3 points, 3.7 assists and 10 rebounds per outing.
- Maxey makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the 76ers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Utah Jazz Leaders
- Lauri Markkanen averages 22.3 points per game, while also pulling down 8.5 rebounds and dishing out 2.4 assists per game.
- Mike Conley adds 11.4 points, 2.4 rebounds and 8.2 assists per game to the team’s offensive production.
- Jordan Clarkson is dependable from distance with 3.1 made threes per game.