Table of Contents
Bookmakers have installed plenty of player props for Monday’s NFL action, including for Dallas Goedert, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on ESPN. Goedert and the Philadelphia Eagles (8-0) are set for an NFC East matchup in Week 10 against the Washington Commanders (4-5) at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Dallas Goedert Player Props vs. Washington
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Commanders
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 14, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 47.5 (-115)
Dallas Goedert Receiving Stats
- Goedert has accumulated a 521-yard year on 40 catches with two scores so far. He has been targeted on 50 occasions, and averages 65.1 yards.
- Goedert has been the target of 50 of his team’s 241 passing attempts this season, or 20.7% of the target share.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 28 touchdowns on offense this season, or 7.1%.
- In his three matchups against the Commanders, Goedert’s 77.3 receiving yards average is 29.8 more than his over/under for Monday’s game (47.5).
- Goedert, in three games against them, has surpassed 47.5 receiving yards twice.
- Goedert, in three matchups, had a touchdown catch once. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Texans (11/3/2022): 8 receptions, 100 yards, 1 TDvs. Steelers (10/30/2022): 6 receptions, 64 yardsvs. Cowboys (10/16/2022): 2 receptions, 22 yards