Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on DeVonta Smith for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. NFC East rivals meet in Week 10 when Smith’s Philadelphia Eagles (8-0) hit the field against the Washington Commanders (4-5) at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
DeVonta Smith Player Props vs. Washington
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Commanders
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 14, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 55.5 (-120)
DeVonta Smith Receiving Stats
- Smith has caught 40 passes on 53 targets for 442 yards and two scores, averaging 55.3 yards per game.
- So far this season, 22.0% of the 241 passes thrown by his team have gone Smith’s way.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 28 touchdowns on offense this season, or 7.1%.
- In his three matchups against the Commanders, Smith’s 87.7 receiving yards average is 32.2 more than his over/under for Monday’s game (55.5).
- Smith, in three games against them, has surpassed 55.5 receiving yards once.
- Smith, in three matchups, had a touchdown catch once. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Texans (11/3/2022): 2 receptions, 22 yardsvs. Steelers (10/30/2022): 5 receptions, 23 yardsvs. Cowboys (10/16/2022): 5 receptions, 44 yards, 1 TD