Table of Contents
Before Terry McLaurin hits the field for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets. NFC East foes square off in Week 10 when McLaurin’s Washington Commanders (4-5) take on the Philadelphia Eagles (8-0) at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Terry McLaurin Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Washington Commanders at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 14, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 52.5 (-125)
Terry McLaurin Receiving Stats
- McLaurin has grabbed 38 balls, with a team-best 609 yards receiving plus two TDs. He is averaging 67.7 yards per game.
- So far this season, 19.1% of the 324 passes thrown by his team have gone McLaurin’s way.
- He has accounted for 10.5% of his team’s 19 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
- McLaurin has averaged 71.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Eagles, 18.8 more than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- McLaurin has had more than 52.5 receiving yards versus the Eagles twice.
- McLaurin, in three matchups, did not have a touchdown catch.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Vikings (11/6/2022): 5 receptions, 56 yardsat Colts (10/30/2022): 6 receptions, 113 yardsvs. Packers (10/23/2022): 5 receptions, 73 yards, 1 TD