Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have posted plenty of player props for Monday’s NFL action, including for Taylor Heinicke, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on ESPN. Heinicke’s Washington Commanders (4-5) and the Philadelphia Eagles (8-0) square off in a Week 10 matchup between NFC East opponents at Lincoln Financial Field.
Taylor Heinicke Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Washington Commanders at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 14, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 215.5 (-105)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 14.5 (-120)
Taylor Heinicke Passing Stats
- Heinicke has thrown for 629 yards (69.9 per game) while completing 63% of his passes, with five TDs and three INTs.
- He has also run for 50 yards on 12 carries with one touchdown, picking up 5.6 yards per game.
- Heinicke has completed 6.4 passes per game this season (58 total).
- Heinicke has racked up 307 air yards on completed passes, to rank 39th in the NFL.
- The Commanders, who rank 27th in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 57.5% of the time while running the football 42.5% of the time.
- In three matchups against the Eagles, Heinicke averaged 82.3 passing yards per game, 133.2 yards less than his over/under for Monday.
- Heinicke threw for more yards than this game’s 215.5-yard over/under in one of that span.
- Heinicke has not thrown a touchdown pass against the Eagles over that time.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Vikings (11/6/2022): 15-of-28 (53.6%), 149 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INTat Colts (10/30/2022): 23-of-31 (74.2%), 279 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT; 6 carries, 29 yards, 1 TDvs. Packers (10/23/2022): 20-of-33 (60.6%), 201 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT