Table of Contents
The Baltimore Ravens (6-3) host the Carolina Panthers (3-7) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at M&T Bank Stadium and will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak.
The Ravens are expected to win by at least two scores (currently -12) versus the Panthers. The over/under for this matchup is 43.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Baltimore Ravens vs. Carolina Panthers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Ravens
- So far this season, the Ravens have posted a 5-4-0 record against the spread.
- Ravens games have gone over the point total on three of nine occasions (33.3%).
Stats & Insights for Ravens
- On offense, the Ravens rank 12th in the NFL with 354.9 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 19th in total defense (350.8 yards allowed per contest).
- The Ravens have the 17th-ranked defense this season (21.8 points allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective offensively, ranking fourth-best with 26.1 points per game.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five pass defense that ranks fifth-worst in the NFL (258.8 passing yards allowed per game), the Ravens have played better offensively, ranking 27th in the NFL by putting up 186.8 passing yards per game.
- The Ravens have been a tough opponent for opposing teams in the running game, as they rank top-five in both rushing offense (second-best with 168.1 rushing yards per game) and rushing defense (third-best with 92 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- On offense, the Ravens rank sixth in the NFL with a 45% third-down conversion rate. Meanwhile, they rank sixth in third-down percentage allowed (33.7%).
- This season, the Ravens are accumulating 6 yards per play (seventh in the league), while allowing 5.9 per play on the defensive side of the ball (20th in the NFL).
- The Ravens own the third-best turnover margin in the NFL at +7, forcing 16 turnovers (sixth in NFL) while turning it over nine times (fourth in NFL).
Ravens’ Best Players
- Lamar Jackson: 1,768 PASS YDS / 196.4 YPG / 62.3% / 16 TD / 6 INT / 86 CAR / 635 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- Kenyan Drake: 73 CAR / 344 YDS / 49.1 YPG / 3 TD / 9 REC / 45 YDS / 6.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Mark Andrews: 42 REC / 488 YDS / 61 YPG / 5 TD
- Devin Duvernay: 25 REC / 318 YDS / 35.3 YPG / 3 TD
- Isaiah Likely: 17 REC / 205 YDS / 22.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Justin Houston: 13 TKL / 7 TFL / 8.5 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Roquan Smith: 88 TKL / 4 TFL / 2.5 SACK / 2 INT / 3 PD
Betting Insights for Panthers
- The Panthers have gone 4-6-0 ATS this year.
- The Panthers are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 12 points or more this year.
- The teams have hit the over in four of the Panthers’ 10 games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Panthers
- The Panthers rank third-worst in total yards per game (294.2), but they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 25th in the NFL with 362.4 total yards surrendered per contest.
- In terms of points scored the Panthers rank 23rd in the NFL (20.4 points per game), and they are 24th on the other side of the ball (24.3 points allowed per game).
- The Panthers’ passing game has been struggling, ranking fifth-worst in the NFL with 176.2 passing yards per game. They have been more productive on defense, giving up 223.2 passing yards per contest (20th-ranked).
- The Panthers rank 16th in the NFL with 118 rushing yards per game on offense, and they rank 25th with 139.2 rushing yards allowed per game on defense.
- The Panthers’ offense has not been getting things done on third down, ranking worst in the NFL with a 28.3% third-down conversion rate. They have been more effective on the defensive side of the ball, allowing a 41.4% third-down rate (20th-ranked).
- The Panthers rank 20th in the NFL with 5.5 yards per play on offense, and they rank 13th with 5.6 yards ceded per play on defense.
- With nine forced turnovers (24th in NFL) and 12 turnovers committed (16th in NFL) this season, the Panthers rank 24th in the NFL with a turnover margin of -3.
Best Players for Panthers
- Baker Mayfield: 1,117 PASS YDS / 186.2 YPG / 56.6% / 6 TD / 4 INT
- D’Onta Foreman: 91 CAR / 426 YDS / 42.6 YPG / 4 TD / 4 REC / 25 YDS / 2.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Chuba Hubbard: 20 CAR / 111 YDS / 13.9 YPG / 1 TD / 3 REC / 11 YDS / 1.4 YPG / 0 TD
- D.J. Moore: 39 REC / 478 YDS / 47.8 YPG / 3 TD
- Terrace Marshall Jr.: 14 REC / 244 YDS / 34.9 YPG / 1 TD
- Shi Smith: 10 REC / 142 YDS / 14.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Brian Burns: 45 TKL / 10 TFL / 7 SACK / 1 PD
- Shaq Thompson: 77 TKL / 6 TFL / 4 PD
- Jaycee Horn: 28 TKL / 1 TFL / 2 INT / 5 PD