The Chicago Bears (3-7) take a three-game losing streak into a meeting against the Atlanta Falcons (4-6) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
The Bears are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+3), against the Falcons (with an over/under of 50 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Atlanta Falcons vs. Chicago Bears
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Falcons
- So far this season, the Falcons have put together a 6-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Falcons have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 3 points or more this season (0-1).
- The teams have hit the over in five of the Falcons’ 10 games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Falcons
- Despite sporting a bottom-five defense that ranks second-worst in the NFL (399.5 yards allowed per game), the Falcons have played better offensively, ranking 27th in the NFL by averaging 317.2 yards per game.
- The Falcons rank 12th in scoring offense (23.2 points per game) and 27th in scoring defense (25 points allowed per game) this year.
- With 156.8 offensive passing yards per game (third-worst) and 280.1 passing yards allowed per game on defense (worst), the Falcons have been getting outplayed on both sides of the ball this season in the passing game.
- The Falcons rank 18th in run defense this year (119.4 rushing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been shining on offense, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 160.4 rushing yards per game.
- In addition to a 46.6% third-down percentage allowed on defense, which ranks fourth-worst in the NFL, the Falcons have put up the eighth-ranked third-down conversion rate (43.2%) on offense.
- The Falcons sport the 16th-ranked offense in terms of yards per play this season (5.7), and they’ve been less effective on defense, ranking third-worst with 6.2 yards per play allowed.
- With 13 forced turnovers (11th in NFL) against 13 turnovers committed (19th in NFL), the Falcons’ even turnover margin ranks 14th in the league.
Falcons’ Best Players
- Marcus Mariota: 1,747 PASS YDS / 174.7 YPG / 61.9% / 12 TD / 7 INT / 63 CAR / 347 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Tyler Allgeier: 102 CAR / 443 YDS / 49.2 YPG / 1 TD / 9 REC / 78 YDS / 8.7 YPG / 1 TD
- Cordarrelle Patterson: 76 CAR / 402 YDS / 67 YPG / 5 TD / 6 REC / 39 YDS / 6.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Drake London: 38 REC / 407 YDS / 40.7 YPG / 3 TD
- Olamide Zaccheaus: 24 REC / 365 YDS / 36.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Kyle Pitts: 25 REC / 313 YDS / 34.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Grady Jarrett: 37 TKL / 9 TFL / 4.5 SACK / 2 PD
- Rashaan Evans: 95 TKL / 5 TFL / 1 SACK / 4 PD
- Richie Grant: 69 TKL / 2 TFL / 2 INT / 7 PD
Betting Insights for Bears
- The Bears are 4-5-1 ATS this season.
- The Bears are 4-3 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in six of the Bears’ 10 games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Bears
- The Bears are compiling 329.8 total yards per game on offense this season (21st-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 345.4 total yards per contest (15th-ranked).
- With 21.7 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Bears rank 20th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 25th, giving up 24.7 points per contest.
- The Bears’ passing game has been sputtering, ranking worst in the NFL with 128.1 passing yards per game. They have been more productive on defense, surrendering 203.4 passing yards per contest (10th-ranked).
- The Bears rank fifth-worst in rushing yards allowed per game on defense (142), but at least they’ve been surging on the offensive side of the ball, ranking best in rushing yards per game (201.7).
- The Bears rank seventh in third-down conversion rate (44.4%) on offense, but they’ve been less effective defensively, ranking second-worst in the NFL with a 50% third-down percentage allowed.
- With 5.8 yards per play on offense, the Bears rank 12th in the NFL. Defensively they rank 23rd, surrendering 6 yards per play.
- At 0, the Bears sport the 14th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL, with 13 forced turnovers (11th in NFL) and 13 turnovers committed (19th in NFL).
Best Players for Bears
- Justin Fields: 1,489 PASS YDS / 148.9 YPG / 58.9% / 12 TD / 7 INT / 104 CAR / 749 RUSH YDS / 6 TD
- Khalil Herbert: 108 CAR / 643 YDS / 64.3 YPG / 4 TD / 6 REC / 62 YDS / 6.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Darnell Mooney: 36 REC / 464 YDS / 46.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Chase Claypool: 35 REC / 332 YDS / 33.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Cole Kmet: 23 REC / 274 YDS / 27.4 YPG / 5 TD
- Jaquan Brisker: 62 TKL / 4 TFL / 3 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Eddie Jackson: 70 TKL / 1 TFL / 4 INT / 4 PD