Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Rams (3-6) will aim to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the New Orleans Saints (3-7) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at Caesars Superdome.
The Rams are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+3), versus the Saints (with an over/under of 39 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for New Orleans Saints vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Stadium: Caesars Superdome
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Saints
- So far this season, the Saints have put together a 3-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Saints are 1-1 against the spread when favored by 3 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in five of the Saints’ 10 games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Saints
- The Saints are compiling 358.4 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 10th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 13th, giving up 326.4 yards per game.
- The Saints are totaling 22.2 points per game on offense (16th in NFL), and they rank 25th on defense with 24.7 points allowed per game.
- The Saints rank 10th in pass offense (237.7 passing yards per game) and sixth in pass defense (195.9 passing yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Saints are putting up 120.7 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 15th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 22nd, allowing 130.5 rushing yards per game.
- The Saints rank 16th in third-down efficiency (40.6%) on offense and 15th in third-down percentage allowed (39.1%) on defense this season.
- The Saints are averaging 6 yards per play on offense, which ranks them seventh in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank ninth, giving up 5.5 yards per play.
- The Saints have forced seven total turnovers (30th in NFL) this season and have turned it over 19 times (32nd in NFL) for a turnover margin of -12, the worst in the league.
Saints’ Best Players
- Andy Dalton: 1,559 PASS YDS / 222.7 YPG / 65% / 11 TD / 7 INT
- Alvin Kamara: 112 CAR / 469 YDS / 58.6 YPG / 1 TD / 39 REC / 338 YDS / 42.3 YPG / 2 TD
- Taysom Hill: 43 CAR / 344 YDS / 38.2 YPG / 5 TD / 3 REC / 16 YDS / 1.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Chris Olave: 46 REC / 658 YDS / 73.1 YPG / 2 TD
- Juwan Johnson: 28 REC / 302 YDS / 30.2 YPG / 4 TD
- Demario Davis: 58 TKL / 8 TFL / 6 SACK / 2 PD
- Pete Werner: 73 TKL / 3 TFL / 3 PD
- Tyrann Mathieu: 50 TKL / 1 TFL / 2 INT / 3 PD
Betting Insights for Rams
- The Rams have covered the spread just twice in nine opportunities this year.
- The Rams are 0-0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or greater this season.
- Out of the Rams’ nine games with a set total, three have hit the over (33.3%).
Stats & Insights for Rams
- The Rams have been struggling offensively, ranking second-worst with 282.7 total yards per game. They have been more effective on defense, giving up 310.8 total yards per contest (sixth-ranked).
- The Rams have been struggling offensively, ranking fourth-worst in the NFL with 16.4 points per game. They have been better on the other side of the ball, surrendering 22.2 points per contest (18th-ranked).
- The Rams rank 22nd in the NFL with 214.6 passing yards per game on offense, and they rank 16th with 214.7 passing yards ceded per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
- On offense, the Rams are a bottom-five rushing attack, posting only 68.1 rushing yards per game (worst). On the bright side, they are excelling on defense, allowing just 96.1 rushing yards per contest (fourth-best).
- With a 41.2% third-down conversion percentage on offense, the Rams rank 14th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 17th, giving up a 40.8% third-down rate.
- The Rams’ offense has been bottom-five in yards per play this season, generating 5.1, which ranks second-worst in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank sixth, giving up 5.4 yards per play.
- The Rams have a bottom-five turnover margin this season, third-worst at -7.
Best Players for Rams
- Matthew Stafford: 1,928 PASS YDS / 241 YPG / 68.4% / 8 TD / 8 INT
- Darrell Henderson: 68 CAR / 274 YDS / 30.4 YPG / 3 TD / 17 REC / 102 YDS / 11.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Cam Akers: 62 CAR / 176 YDS / 25.1 YPG / 1 TD / 2 REC / 18 YDS / 2.6 YPG / 0 TD
- Cooper Kupp: 75 REC / 812 YDS / 90.2 YPG / 6 TD
- Tyler Higbee: 44 REC / 385 YDS / 42.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Allen Robinson II: 29 REC / 292 YDS / 32.4 YPG / 2 TD
- Aaron Donald: 42 TKL / 8 TFL / 5 SACK / 2 PD
- Bobby Wagner: 73 TKL / 4 TFL / 3 SACK / 2 PD
- Nick Scott: 44 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 INT / 3 PD