Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (7-6) are at home in Southwest Division play against the Memphis Grizzlies (9-5) on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Pelicans are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Grizzlies
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans have won 50% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (4-4).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -125 or shorter, New Orleans has a record of 3-4 (42.9% win percentage).
- The Pelicans have gone 6-7-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 1.5 points or more, the Pelicans have a 3-5 record against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in eight of the Pelicans’ 14 games with a set total.
Memphis Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Grizzlies have been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Memphis has not won as an underdog of +105 or more on the moneyline this season in three games with those odds or longer.
- The Grizzlies have gone 5-7-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Grizzlies have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Grizzlies games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this year.
Pelicans vs. Grizzlies Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- Zion Williamson leads active Pelicans players in scoring, tallying 23.5 points per game to go with 6.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists.
- CJ McCollum contributes with 17.8 points, 6.3 assists and 5.5 rebounds per game, and Jonas Valanciunas adds 13.8 points, 2.1 assists and 10.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Trey Murphy III leads active Pelicans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Memphis Grizzlies Leaders
- Ja Morant scores 28.8 points per game. He also grabs 6.0 rebounds and dishes out 7.0 assists per game.
- Steven Adams puts up 6.8 points, 11.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game.
- Desmond Bane is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Grizzlies (among active players), hitting 3.8 threes per game.