The Sacramento Kings (6-6) are only 2-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Brooklyn Nets (6-8) on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at Golden 1 Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on YES and TNT. The matchup’s point total is set at 224.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Nets
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 15, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES and TNT
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings have won 75% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (3-1).
- Sacramento has gone 3-1 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -129 or shorter (winning 75%).
- So far this season, the Kings have compiled a 9-3-0 record against the spread.
- The Kings are 2-2 against the spread when favored by 2 points or more this season.
- Sacramento’s average total in outings this year has been 233.4, 9.4 points higher than the total in this particular game.
- In the Kings’ 14 games with a set total, five have hit the over (35.7%).
Brooklyn Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Nets have been the underdog six times and won two of those games.
- Brooklyn has a record of 1-3 when it is set as the underdog by +108 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Nets are 6-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Nets have an ATS record of 2-2.
- The average point total for Brooklyn this year is 5.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This season, Nets games have hit the over five times.
Kings vs. Nets Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis accumulates 17.9 points, 11.3 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game.
- De’Aaron Fox averages 25.5 points per game to go with 5.1 rebounds and 6.0 assists.
- Kevin Huerter leads active Kings in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- Kevin Durant scores 30.6 points per game, while also collecting 6.6 rebounds and averaging 5.3 assists per game.
- Nicolas Claxton is on the books for 11.9 points, 9.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- Royce O’Neale makes 2.4 three-pointers per game.