Kendre Miller will lead the TCU Horned Frogs (10-0) into their battle versus the Baylor Bears (6-4) at McLane Stadium on Saturday at 12:00 PM ET.
The Bears are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+3), against the Horned Frogs (with an over/under of 58 points).
Game Info and Betting Lines for TCU vs. Baylor
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Waco, Texas
- Stadium: McLane Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
TCU Betting Insights
- Baylor is 6-4-0 ATS this year.
- When it has played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, Baylor is 1-0 against the spread.
- Seven of Baylor’s 10 games with a set total have hit the over (70%).
TCU Stats & Insights
- On the offensive side of the ball, TCU has been a top-25 unit, ranking 12th-best in the FBS by totaling 486.1 yards per game. The defense ranks 67th (377.1 yards allowed per game).
- TCU ranks 55th in scoring defense this season (25.2 points allowed per game), but has been playing really well on offense, ranking eighth-best in the FBS with 40.5 points per game.
- TCU ranks 28th in pass offense (272.5 passing yards per game) and 88th in pass defense (243.0 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- On the offensive side of the ball, TCU has been a top-25 unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking 16th-best in the FBS by totaling 213.6 per game. The Horned Frogs rank 43rd on defense (134.1 rushing yards allowed per game).
- On offense, TCU ranks 40th in the FBS with a 43.4% third-down conversion rate. Meanwhile, the team’s defense ranks 39th in third-down conversion rate allowed (134.1).
- TCU has forced 14 total turnovers (62nd in the FBS) this season and have turned it over seven times (fourth in the FBS) for a turnover margin of +7, the 15th-best in college football.
TCU’s Best Players
- Max Duggan has thrown for 2,531 yards (253.1 ypg) to lead TCU, completing 65.9% of his passes and recording 25 touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 241 rushing yards on 86 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Miller has racked up 1,147 yards on 174 carries while finding the end zone 13 times.
- Emari Demercado has carried the ball 72 times for 407 yards (40.7 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Quentin Johnston’s team-high 716 yards as a receiver have come on 45 catches (out of 73 targets) with five touchdowns.
- Taye Barber has put up a 459-yard season so far with three touchdowns, reeling in 26 passes on 39 targets.
- Derius Davis has a total of 379 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 32 throws and scoring five touchdowns.
- Dee Winters has 6.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has 8.0 TFL and 46 tackles.
- TCU’s top-tackler, Jamoi Hodge, has 64 tackles, 8.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Tre’Vius Hodges-Tomlinson leads the team with three interceptions, while also collecting 32 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
Baylor Betting Insights
- Baylor’s ATS record is 6-4-0 this season.
- When it has played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, Baylor is 1-0 against the spread.
- Baylor games have gone over the point total in seven out of 10 opportunities (70%).
Baylor Stats & Insights
- Baylor ranks 34th with 436.9 total yards per game on offense, and it ranks 45th with 360.0 total yards allowed per game on defense.
- Baylor’s offense has been thriving, piling up 34.8 points per contest (25th-best) this season. Defensively, it ranks 55th by allowing 25.2 points per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, Baylor is generating 237.3 passing yards per game (59th-ranked). It ranks 67th in the FBS defensively (227.2 passing yards surrendered per game).
- Baylor’s rushing attack has been leading the way for the team, as it ranks 25th-best in the FBS with 199.6 rushing yards per contest. In terms of defense, it is ceding 132.8 rushing yards per game, which ranks 42nd.
- Baylor’s defense has been a bottom-25 unit on third down this season, allowing a 45.8% third-down conversion rate, which ranks 12th-worst in the FBS. On offense, it ranks 32nd with a 45.8% third-down rate.
- Baylor sports a +1 turnover margin this season, which ranks 60th in the FBS.
Baylor’s Best Players
- Blake Shapen has compiled 2,154 yards (215.4 ypg) while completing 65.6% of his passes and tossing 13 touchdown passes with eight interceptions this season.
- Richard Reese is his team’s leading rusher with 165 carries for 852 yards, or 85.2 per game. He’s found the end zone 13 times on the ground, as well.
- Craig Williams has piled up 418 yards (on 72 carries) with four touchdowns.
- Gavin Holmes leads his squad with 474 receiving yards on 23 catches with three touchdowns.
- Monaray Baldwin has caught 24 passes and compiled 407 receiving yards (40.7 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Hal Presley’s 45 targets have resulted in 28 catches for 344 yards and three touchdowns.
- Garmon Randolph has 4.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has 5.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Dillon Doyle, Baylor’s top tackler, has 56 tackles and two interceptions this year.
- Christian Morgan has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 28 tackles and four passes defended.