Table of Contents
The No. 5 Baylor Bears (3-0) are favored (-4.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the No. 16 Virginia Cavaliers (2-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, November 18, 2022 at John Paul Jones Arena. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Cavaliers
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Arena: John Paul Jones Arena
Baylor Betting Stats & Information
- Baylor went 26-5 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 83.9% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -204 or shorter last year, Baylor finished with a record of 23-4 (85.2%).
- The Bears’ record against the spread last season was 17-16-1.
- The Bears had an ATS record of 14-13-1 as 4.5-point favorites or more last year.
- Baylor’s average point total in outings last year was 141.1, 6.6 points higher than the total in this game.
Virginia Betting Stats & Info
- Virginia was underdogs in 14 games last season and won six (42.9%) of those contests.
- The Cavaliers had a record of 1-4 when they were set as an underdog of +165 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- The Cavaliers’ record against the spread last year was 17-17-1.
- The Cavaliers won twice ATS (2-3) as underdogs of 4.5 points or greater last season.
- The average total for Virginia’s games in 2021 was 12 fewer points than the point total of 134.5 in this game.
Baylor vs. Virginia Last Season Stat Comparison
|Baylor Rank||Baylor AVG||Virginia AVG||Virginia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Baylor Bears Leaders
- Adam Flagler put up 13.8 points per game last season to go with 2.2 rebounds and 3 assists.
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua pulled down 6.8 rebounds per game, while James Akinjo dished out 5.8 assists per contest.
- LJ Cryer knocked down 2.7 threes per game a season ago.
Virginia Cavaliers Leaders
- Jayden Gardner put up 15.3 points per game last season and pulled down 6.4 rebounds a contest.
- Reece Beekman racked up 5.2 assists per game.
- Kihei Clark made 1.5 threes per game a season ago.