Table of Contents
Two hot teams hit the court when the No. 8 UCLA Bruins (3-0) visit the No. 19 Illinois Fighting Illini (3-0) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 9:30 PM ET. The Bruins are 2-point favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Fighting Illini, who have won three straight. The over/under in the matchup is set at 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bruins vs. Fighting Illini
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Location: Champaign, Illinois
- Arena: State Farm Center
UCLA Betting Stats & Information
- UCLA finished 26-5 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 83.9% of those games).
- UCLA had a record of 26-5 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter last year (83.9%).
- The Bruins covered the spread 18 times in 35 games last season.
- The Bruins had an ATS record of 17-13-1 as 2-point favorites or more last year.
- The average total UCLA had set in games last year was 6.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Illinois was the underdog six times and won three of those games.
- The Fighting Illini had a record of 1-3 when they were set as an underdog of +112 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- The Fighting Illini were 13-20-0 against the spread last season.
- The Fighting Illini had one win ATS (1-3) as underdogs of 2 points or greater last year.
- Illinois’ games in 2021 averaged a total of 141.6 points, 4.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
UCLA vs. Illinois Last Season Stat Comparison
|UCLA Rank||UCLA AVG||Illinois AVG||Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCLA Bruins Leaders
- Johnny Juzang averaged 15.6 points per contest to go with 4.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game last season.
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. averaged 5.7 boards per game and Tyger Campbell dished out 4.3 assists per game.
- Jules Bernard hit an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Illinois Fighting Illini Leaders
- Kofi Cockburn scored 20.9 points per game last season and pulled down 10.6 rebounds a contest.
- Trent Frazier dished out 4.1 assists per game.
- Alfonso Plummer hit three threes per game a season ago.