Table of Contents
The BYU Cougars (1-1) face the Missouri State Bears (1-0) as 9.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Bears
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Provo, Utah
- Arena: Marriott Center
BYU Betting Stats & Information
- BYU was favored on the moneyline 26 total times last season. It finished 19-7 in those games.
- BYU had a record of 10-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -472 or shorter last year (83.3%).
- Against the spread, the Cougars were 15-18-0 last season.
- The Cougars’ ATS record as 9.5-point favorites or more was 5-8 last season.
- The average total BYU had set in matchups last year was 2.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Missouri State Betting Stats & Info
- Missouri State was underdogs seven times last season and won twice.
- The Bears were not a bigger underdog last season than the +360 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bears covered the spread 17 times in 34 games last year.
- The Bears did not lose ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 9.5 points or more last year.
- The average over/under in Missouri State’s games in 2021 was 0.7 more points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
BYU vs. Missouri State Last Season Stat Comparison
|BYU Rank||BYU AVG||Missouri State AVG||Missouri State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
BYU Cougars Leaders
- Alex Barcello averaged 16.8 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game last season.
- Fousseyni Traore grabbed 8.5 rebounds per game, while Te’Jon Lucas notched 4.6 assists per contest.
- Barcello hit an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Missouri State Bears Leaders
- Isiaih Mosley contributed 20.4 points per game last season.
- Gaige Prim collected eight rebounds per game and Demarcus Sharp dished out four assists per matchup.
- Ja’Monta Black was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.3 per game.