Table of Contents
The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (1-3) are heavy underdogs (+20) as they look to stop a three-game road losing streak when they take on the Kent State Golden Flashes (3-0) on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET. The over/under is 142.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Flashes vs. Golden Lions
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Kent, Ohio
- Arena: Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center
Kent State Betting Stats & Information
- Kent State won 72.7% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (16-6).
- Kent State never played as a moneyline favorite of -5036 or shorter.
- Against the spread, the Golden Flashes were 17-13-2 last season.
- The average over/under Kent State had set in games last year was six fewer points than this outing’s point total.
UAPB Betting Stats & Info
- UAPB won three, or 11.1%, of the 27 games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Golden Lions were at least a +1560 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Golden Lions’ record against the spread last year was 12-14-3.
- The Golden Lions’ ATS record as underdogs of 20 points or more was 4-3 last year.
- The average point total for UAPB in 2021 was two points higher than this game’s over/under.
Kent State vs. UAPB Last Season Stat Comparison
|Kent State Rank||Kent State AVG||UAPB AVG||UAPB Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kent State Golden Flashes Leaders
- Sincere Carry scored 17.9 points and dished out 4.8 assists per game last season.
- Malique Jacobs hauled in an average of 7.5 boards in each contest while scoring 12.8 points per game last season.
- Carry knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest a season ago.
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions Leaders
- Shawn Williams scored 16.6 points per game last season while tacking on 3.4 assists.
- Brandon Brown grabbed 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Williams had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 3.1 shots from deep per game.