Table of Contents
The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (1-2) take the court against the Marist Red Foxes (1-1) as 3.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 139.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mountain Hawks vs. Red Foxes
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Stabler Arena
Lehigh Betting Stats & Information
- Lehigh went 5-6 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 45.5% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -179 or shorter last year, Lehigh finished with a record of 4-4 (50%).
- The Mountain Hawks were 16-15-0 against the spread last year.
- Against the spread, as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Mountain Hawks went 3-7 last season.
- Lehigh’s average point total in matchups last year was 139.8, 0.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Marist Betting Stats & Info
- Marist was underdogs 14 times last season and won six, or 42.9%, of those games.
- The Red Foxes were 3-5 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +152 or more on the moneyline.
- The Red Foxes were 14-15-1 against the spread last year.
- The Red Foxes had an ATS record of 5-2-1 as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater last year.
- Marist’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 136.9 points, 2.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Lehigh vs. Marist Last Season Stat Comparison
|Lehigh Rank||Lehigh AVG||Marist AVG||Marist Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Lehigh Mountain Hawks Leaders
- Evan Taylor accumulated 13 points and 5.7 rebounds per game last season.
- Jeameril Wilson averaged 2.1 assists per game while also scoring 11.2 points per contest.
- Taylor knocked down 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
Marist Red Foxes Leaders
- Jao Ituka put up 15.3 points per game last season.
- Matt Herasme collected 4.9 rebounds per game and Ricardo Wright dished out 1.7 assists per matchup.
- Wright was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.9 per game.