Table of Contents
The Davidson Wildcats (3-0) are 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Charleston (SC) Cougars (2-1) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at TD Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 159.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Arena: TD Arena
Charleston (SC) Betting Stats & Information
- Charleston (SC) won 70.6% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (12-5).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter last year, Charleston (SC) had a record of 12-5 (70.6%).
- The Cougars beat the spread 16 times in 32 games last season.
- The Cougars’ ATS record as 2.5-point favorites or more was 5-9-1 last season.
- Charleston (SC)’s average point total in outings last year was 154.6, 4.9 points less than the over/under in this game.
Davidson Betting Stats & Info
- Davidson was underdogs in six games last season and won four (66.7%) of those contests.
- The Wildcats had a record of 4-2 when they were set as an underdog of -106 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Wildcats had 19 wins in 34 games against the spread last year.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record as underdogs of 2.5 points or greater was 3-1 last year.
- Davidson’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 141.5 points, 18 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Charleston (SC) vs. Davidson Last Season Stat Comparison
|Charleston (SC) Rank||Charleston (SC) AVG||Davidson AVG||Davidson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charleston (SC) Cougars Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood pulled down 6.6 rebounds and distributed 3.6 assists per game along with scoring 11.6 points per contest last season.
- John Meeks dropped 14.1 points a game in addition to his 4.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Reyne Smith made 2.8 threes per game a season ago.
Davidson Wildcats Leaders
- Foster Loyer racked up 16.1 points per game last season and contributed 3.3 assists.
- Luka Brajkovic averaged 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Loyer was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.6 per game.