Table of Contents
The South Florida Bulls (0-3) will look to stop a three-game win streak when they host the Austin Peay Governors (1-2) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at Yuengling Center as 7-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 126 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Governors
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Arena: Yuengling Center
South Florida Betting Stats & Information
- South Florida won four of the eight games it was the moneyline favorite last season (50%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -286 or shorter last year, South Florida finished with a record of 4-2 (66.7%).
- The Bulls had 13 wins in 31 games against the spread last year.
- As a 7-point favorite or greater, the Bulls had two wins ATS (2-3) last season.
- The average over/under South Florida had set in matchups last year was 3.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Austin Peay was the underdog 20 times and won five, or 25%, of those games.
- The Governors entered 11 games last season as an underdog by +233 or more and were 1-10 in those contests.
- The Governors beat the spread 12 times in 29 games last year.
- As 7-point underdogs or greater, the Governors went 5-6-1 against the spread last year.
- Austin Peay’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 133.8 points, 7.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
South Florida vs. Austin Peay Last Season Stat Comparison
|South Florida Rank||South Florida AVG||Austin Peay AVG||Austin Peay Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Florida Bulls Leaders
- Caleb Murphy scored 11.4 points per game last season to go with 3.4 assists.
- Russel Tchewa grabbed 5.7 rebounds per game while also scoring 8 points a contest.
- Javon Greene knocked down 1.4 threes per game a season ago.
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett was solid last season with 12.3 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Carlos Paez racked up 3.2 assists per game.
- Tariq Silver was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.1 per game.