Table of Contents
The No. 10 Creighton Bluejays (3-0) host the UC Riverside Highlanders (1-1) after winning three straight home games. The Bluejays are heavy favorites by 18.5 points in the contest, which starts at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, November 17, 2022. The point total is set at 140.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bluejays vs. Highlanders
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska
- Arena: CHI Health Center Omaha
Creighton Betting Stats & Information
- Creighton went 12-4 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 75% of those games).
- Creighton won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -2500 or shorter last year.
- The Bluejays had 19 wins in 35 games against the spread last year.
- The Bluejays were winless ATS (0-3) when playing as at least 18.5-point favorites last season.
- Creighton’s average point total in outings last year was 135.6, 4.9 points below the over/under in this game.
UC Riverside Betting Stats & Info
- UC Riverside was underdogs in 11 games last season and won four (36.4%) of those contests.
- The Highlanders were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1183 moneyline set for this game.
- The Highlanders had 14 wins in 28 games against the spread last season.
- UC Riverside’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 130.3 points, 10.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Creighton vs. UC Riverside Last Season Stat Comparison
|Creighton Rank||Creighton AVG||UC Riverside AVG||UC Riverside Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Creighton Bluejays Leaders
- Ryan Hawkins averaged 13.8 points and 7.8 rebounds per game last season.
- Ryan Nembhard distributed 4.4 assists per game while scoring 11.3 PPG.
- Hawkins hit an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
UC Riverside Highlanders Leaders
- Zyon Pullin contributed 14.3 points per game last season while adding 4.3 assists.
- Callum McRae pulled down 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Flynn Cameron had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made two shots from deep per game.