Table of Contents
The Brown Bears (0-3) are 7.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Stony Brook Seawolves (1-2) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at Paul Bailey Pizzitola Sports Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 144.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Seawolves
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- Arena: Paul Bailey Pizzitola Sports Center
Brown Betting Stats & Information
- Brown won 53.3% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (8-7).
- Brown won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -347 or shorter last year.
- The Bears had 12 wins in 29 games against the spread last season.
- As 7.5-point favorites or greater, the Bears went 3-1 against the spread last season.
- The average point total for Brown’s games last year was 4.1 fewer points than the total of 144.5 in this matchup.
Stony Brook Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Stony Brook was the underdog 12 times and won three, or 25%, of those games.
- Last season, the Seawolves were at least a +273 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Seawolves were 12-18-0 against the spread last year.
- The Seawolves were winless ATS (0-4) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs last year.
- Stony Brook’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 146.1 points, 1.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Brown vs. Stony Brook Last Season Stat Comparison
|Brown Rank||Brown AVG||Stony Brook AVG||Stony Brook Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brown Bears Leaders
- Tamenang Choh put up 13.8 points, 8.2 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game last season.
- Kino Lilly Jr. knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest a season ago.
Stony Brook Seawolves Leaders
- Anthony Roberts put up 16.3 points per game last season.
- Tykei Greene collected 8.1 rebounds a game and Jahlil Jenkins dished out 2.9 assists per outing.
- Jenkins was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.8 per game.