Table of Contents
The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (2-0) face the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (1-1) as 7-point favorites on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 9:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 140.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Ramblers vs. Golden Hurricane
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Arena: Donald W. Reynolds Center
Loyola Chicago Betting Stats & Information
- Loyola Chicago won 82.1% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (23-5).
- Loyola Chicago won all 14 games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -415 or shorter last year.
- The Ramblers’ record against the spread last year was 13-17-2.
- The Ramblers went 5-12 as 7-point favorites or greater last year.
- The average point total for Loyola Chicago’s games last year was 6.2 fewer points than the over/under of 140.5 in this matchup.
Tulsa Betting Stats & Info
- Tulsa was underdogs 20 times last season and won four, or 20%, of those games.
- Last season, the Golden Hurricane were at least a +313 underdog on the moneyline five times, losing each of those contests.
- The Golden Hurricane beat the spread 14 times in 31 games last year.
- The Golden Hurricane had an ATS record of 3-5 as underdogs of 7 points or more last year.
- The average over/under in Tulsa’s games in 2021 was 3.2 fewer points than the point total of 140.5 for this game.
Loyola Chicago vs. Tulsa Last Season Stat Comparison
|Loyola Chicago Rank||Loyola Chicago AVG||Tulsa AVG||Tulsa Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Loyola Chicago Ramblers Leaders
- Lucas Williamson put up 13.7 points and 5 boards per game last season.
- Braden Norris averaged 3.9 assists per game while also scoring 10.4 points per contest.
- Williamson knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest a season ago.
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Leaders
- Jeriah Horne scored 16.1 points per game last season while tacking on 6.9 rebounds.
- Anthony Pritchard racked up three assists per game.
- Sam Griffin connected on 2.2 threes per game a season ago.