Table of Contents
The Dallas Mavericks (8-5) are 8.5-point favorites as they try to build on a six-game home winning streak when they square off against the Houston Rockets (2-12) on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at American Airlines Center. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET on BSSW and SportsNet SW. The matchup has an over/under of 220 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mavericks vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and SportsNet SW
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: American Airlines Center
Mavericks Betting Stats & Information
- The Mavericks have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (8-4).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -364 or shorter, Dallas has gone 1-2 (33.3% win percentage).
- The Mavericks’ ATS record is 3-9-1 this season.
- The Mavericks are winless against the spread (0-2-1) when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- The average point total for Dallas’ games this season is 3.4 fewer points than the total of 220 in this matchup.
- The teams have hit the over in eight of the Mavericks’ 14 games with a set total.
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Rockets have won two out of the 14 games, or 14.3%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Houston has not won as an underdog of +287 or more on the moneyline this season in six games with those odds or longer.
- The Rockets are 5-7-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Rockets have an ATS record of 3-3-1.
- Houston’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 227.8 points, 7.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Games involving the Rockets have hit the over eight times this year.
Mavericks vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- Luka Doncic averages 34.4 points and 8.8 rebounds and 7.8 assists per game.
- Spencer Dinwiddie leads active Mavericks in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- Jalen Green averages 22 points per game. He also collects 4.1 rebounds and racks up 3.1 assists per game.
- Alperen Sengun records 16.1 points, 8.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game, while Kevin Porter Jr. adds 19.2 points, 5.8 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game.
- Green is the top shooter from distance for the Rockets (among active players), hitting three threes per game.