Table of Contents
The Miami Heat (7-7) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Toronto Raptors (8-7) on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at Scotiabank Arena as just 1.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on BSSUN and SportsNet. The matchup’s over/under is set at 215.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raptors vs. Heat
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN and SportsNet
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
Raptors Betting Stats & Information
- The Raptors have won 75% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (6-2).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -124 or shorter, Toronto has gone 6-2 (75% win percentage).
- The Raptors have gone 8-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Raptors have a 4-4 record against the spread in games they were favored by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Toronto’s average total in matchups this year has been 221.4, 5.9 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- Eight of the Raptors’ 14 games with a set total have hit the over (57.1%).
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- The Heat have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Miami has not won as an underdog of +104 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- The Heat are 3-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Heat are winless against the spread when they are 1.5-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- The average point total for Miami this season is 5.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Heat have hit the over eight times this year.
Raptors vs. Heat Season Stat Comparison
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- The Raptors get 17.3 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists from OG Anunoby.
- Pascal Siakam scores 24.8 points per game and adds 9.3 rebounds and 7.7 assists for the Raptors.
- The Raptors get 3.5 three-pointers per game out of Fred VanVleet.
Miami Heat Leaders
- Jimmy Butler’s statline this season includes 21.6 points, 6.2 assists and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Bam Adebayo also chips in with 19.1 points, 9.1 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- Max Strus knocks down three three-pointers per game.