Table of Contents
Davis Mills will have several player prop betting options available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. This Week 11 matchup sees Mills’ Houston Texans (1-7-1) square off against the Washington Commanders (5-5) at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Davis Mills Player Props vs. Washington
- Matchup: Houston Texans vs. Washington Commanders
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 20, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 223.5 (-115)
Davis Mills Passing Stats
- Mills has passed for 1,975 yards this season (219.4 per game), with 11 touchdown throws and nine picks.
- He’s also contributed in the rushing game, with 28 yards (3.1 per game) on 12 carries.
- So far this season, Mills has completed 184 of his 295 pass attempts. That’s 20.4 completions per game, which ranks 24th in the league.
- Mills ranks 19th in the NFL with 957 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Texans have called a pass in 58.8% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 41.2% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 29th in the NFL in points scored.
Last 3 Games
- at Giants (11/13/2022): 22-of-37 (59.5%), 319 yards, 1 TD, 1 INTvs. Eagles (11/3/2022): 13-of-22 (59.1%), 154 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTsvs. Titans (10/30/2022): 17-of-29 (58.6%), 152 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT