Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Matt Ryan and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Ryan’s Indianapolis Colts (4-5-1) and the Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) hit the field in a Week 11 matchup from Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Matt Ryan Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 20, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 228.5 (-110)
Matt Ryan Passing Stats
- Ryan has thrown for 2,230 yards (278.8 per game) while completing 68.9% of his passes, with 10 TDs and nine INTs.
- He’s also run 16 times for 49 yards and one TD, averaging 6.1 yards per game.
- Ryan has completed 28.0 passes per game this season, fourth in the league.
- Ryan ranks 10th in the NFL with 1,174 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Colts have thrown the ball in 61.0% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 39.0% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 28th in the NFL in points scored.
- In one matchup against the Eagles, Ryan had 164 passing yards, 64.5 yards below his over/under for Sunday.
- In that game, Ryan did not throw for more yards in an outing than this game’s 228.5-yard over/under.
- Ryan did not throw a touchdown pass in that matchup against the Eagles.
Last 3 Games
- at Raiders (11/13/2022): 21-of-28 (75%), 222 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 4 carries, 38 yards, 1 TDat Patriots (11/6/2022): -of-0 (0%), 0 yards, 0 TDs, INTsvs. Commanders (10/30/2022): -of-0 (0%), 0 yards, 0 TDs, INTs