Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have listed plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Matthew Stafford, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Stafford’s Los Angeles Rams (3-6) and the New Orleans Saints (3-7) take the field in Week 11 at Caesars Superdome.
Matthew Stafford Player Props vs. New Orleans
- Matchup: Los Angeles Rams at New Orleans Saints
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 20, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 233.5 (-115)
Matthew Stafford Passing Stats
- Stafford has thrown for 1,928 yards (241 per game) while completing 68.4% of his passes, with eight TDs and eight INTs.
- He has also contributed five yards on 12 carries (and one TD), averaging 0.6 yards per game on the ground.
- So far this season, Stafford has completed 195 of his 285 pass attempts. That’s 24.4 completions per game, which ranks 10th in the league.
- Stafford has racked up 840 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 22nd in the NFL.
- The Rams have run 62.9% passing plays and 37.1% rushing plays this season. They rank 30th in the NFL in scoring.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Cardinals (11/13/2022): -of-0 (0%), 0 yards, 0 TDs, INTsat Buccaneers (11/6/2022): 13-of-27 (48.1%), 165 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsvs. 49ers (10/30/2022): 22-of-33 (66.7%), 187 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 2 carries, -1 yards, 1 TD