Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Juwan Johnson’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. Johnson’s New Orleans Saints (3-7) and the Los Angeles Rams (3-6) go toe-to-toe in a Week 11 matchup from Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Juwan Johnson Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 20, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 25.5 (-115)
Juwan Johnson Receiving Stats
- Johnson has hauled in 28 balls (on 43 targets) for 302 yards (30.2 per game) and four scores this season.
- Johnson has been the target of 43 of his team’s 342 passing attempts this season, or 12.6% of the target share.
- He has scored four combined touchdowns this season, 16.0% of his team’s 25 offensive TDs.
Last 3 Games
- at Steelers (11/13/2022): 5 receptions, 44 yards, 1 TDvs. Ravens (11/7/2022): 2 receptions, 42 yards, 1 TDvs. Raiders (10/30/2022): 2 receptions, 14 yards