The Portland Trail Blazers (10-4) hit the court against the Brooklyn Nets (6-9) as just 1.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW+ and YES. The over/under is 220.5 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trail Blazers vs. Nets
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW+ and YES
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
Trail Blazers Betting Stats & Information
- The Trail Blazers have been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and they’ve won all of those games.
- Portland has won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -124 or shorter.
- The Trail Blazers are 10-3-1 ATS this season.
- The Trail Blazers have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Portland has had set in matchups this year is 3.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Out of the Trail Blazers’ 15 games with a set total, five have hit the over (33.3%).
Brooklyn Betting Stats & Info
- The Nets have been underdogs in seven games this season and won two (28.6%) of those contests.
- This season, Brooklyn has won one of its four games when it is the underdog by at least +104 on the moneyline.
- The Nets are 6-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Nets are 3-3 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average total in Brooklyn’s games this year is 2.0 more points than the point total of 220.5 for this outing.
- Nets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this year.
Trail Blazers vs. Nets Season Stat Comparison
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Portland Trail Blazers Leaders
- Josh Hart accumulates 8.6 points, 8.6 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game.
- Jerami Grant puts up 21.3 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.
- The Trail Blazers get 3.9 three-pointers per game out of Anfernee Simons.
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- Kevin Durant scores 30.3 points per game, while also pulling down 6.5 rebounds and dishing out 5.3 assists per game.
- Nicolas Claxton also adds 11.5 points, 8.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- Royce O’Neale is the most prolific from deep for the Nets (among active players), hitting 2.3 threes per game.