Table of Contents
The Kansas State Wildcats (2-0) take on the UMKC Kangaroos (1-3) as heavy, 18.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Kangaroos
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Manhattan, Kansas
- Arena: Bramlage Coliseum
Kansas State Betting Stats & Information
- Kansas State was favored on the moneyline 15 total times last season. It finished 9-6 in those games.
- Kansas State never played as a moneyline favorite of -6000 or shorter.
- The Wildcats had 15 wins in 31 games against the spread last year.
- The Wildcats had no wins ATS (0-1) as a 18.5-point favorite or more last year.
- Kansas State’s average point total in outings last year was 136.5, four points below the total in this game.
UMKC Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, UMKC won six out of the 13 games, or 46.2%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Kangaroos were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1600 moneyline set for this game.
- The Kangaroos were 14-13-0 against the spread last season.
- The Kangaroos didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as 18.5-point or larger underdogs last year.
- UMKC’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 141.8 points, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Kansas State vs. UMKC Last Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas State Rank||Kansas State AVG||UMKC AVG||UMKC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas State Wildcats Leaders
- Nijel Pack averaged 17.4 points per contest to go with 3.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game last season.
- Mark Smith pulled down 8.4 rebounds per game, while Markquis Nowell averaged five assists per contest.
- Pack made 3.3 threes per game a season ago.
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- Evan Gilyard put up 16.7 points per game last season and contributed 3.3 assists.
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr. pulled down 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Gilyard had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 2.3 shots from deep per game.