Table of Contents
The Elon Phoenix (1-2) hit the court against the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (1-2) as 6.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Phoenix vs. Fightin’ Hawks
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Elon, North Carolina
- Arena: Schar Center
Elon Betting Stats & Information
- Elon put together a 1-2 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Elon played as a moneyline favorite of -237 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- The Phoenix’s record against the spread last season was 12-17-1.
- The Phoenix were winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites last season.
- Elon’s average point total in outings last year was 139.3, 4.2 points less than the total in this game.
North Dakota Betting Stats & Info
- North Dakota won two, or 7.7%, of the 26 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks had a record of 2-18 in games where oddsmakers had them as underdogs of at least +192 on the moneyline.
- The Fightin’ Hawks were 10-18-1 against the spread last year.
- The Fightin’ Hawks had an ATS record of 8-9-1 as underdogs of 6.5 points or more last season.
- North Dakota’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 149.1 points, 5.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Elon vs. North Dakota Last Season Stat Comparison
|Elon Rank||Elon AVG||North Dakota AVG||North Dakota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Elon Phoenix Leaders
- Darius Burford put up 13.5 points per game last season along with three assists.
- Michael Graham averaged 6.8 boards per game in addition to his 9.3 PPG average.
- Hunter McIntosh knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest a season ago.
North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks Leaders
- Paul Bruns was solid last season with 14.8 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Reid Grant racked up two assists per game.
- Bruns knocked down 2.3 threes per game a season ago.