Table of Contents
The Washington Huskies (3-0) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Cal Baptist Lancers (2-1) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion as 8.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Lancers
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
Washington Betting Stats & Information
- Washington was favored on the moneyline 13 total times last season. It went 9-4 in those games.
- Washington had a record of 3-1 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -435 or shorter last year (75%).
- The Huskies were 19-13-0 against the spread last season.
- The Huskies won once ATS (1-3) as a 8.5-point favorite or more last year.
- Washington’s average point total in matchups last year was 142.9, 10.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Cal Baptist Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Cal Baptist was the underdog 15 times and won two of those games.
- Last season, the Lancers were at least a +335 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Lancers had 13 wins in 34 games against the spread last year.
- The Lancers had two wins ATS (2-1-1) as a 8.5-point underdog or greater last year.
- The average over/under in Cal Baptist’s games in 2021 was 5.8 more points than the point total of 132 for this outing.
Washington vs. Cal Baptist Last Season Stat Comparison
|Washington Rank||Washington AVG||Cal Baptist AVG||Cal Baptist Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Washington Huskies Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr. scored 22 points and distributed 4.2 assists per game last season.
- Nate Roberts grabbed 7.5 rebounds per game while also scoring 5.5 points a contest.
- Jamal Bey knocked down 1.5 threes per game a season ago.
Cal Baptist Lancers Leaders
- Ty Rowell scored 11.8 points per game last season.
- Taran Armstrong dished out 6.3 assists per game and Daniel Akin pulled down 8.1 rebounds per outing.
- Rowell had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.3 shots from deep per game.