Table of Contents
The Arizona State Sun Devils (3-1) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the No. 20 Michigan Wolverines (3-0) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 9:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Sun Devils
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Michigan Betting Stats & Information
- Michigan went 13-10 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 56.5% of those games).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -340 or shorter last year, Michigan finished with a record of 7-2 (77.8%).
- The Wolverines’ record against the spread last year was 14-20-0.
- The Wolverines went 4-7 as 7.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average over/under Michigan had set in games last year was 0.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Arizona State Betting Stats & Info
- Arizona State was underdogs 21 times last season and won seven, or 33.3%, of those games.
- Last season, the Sun Devils won three of their eight games when they were an underdog by at least +267 on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Sun Devils were 16-12-3 last year.
- The Sun Devils had an ATS record of 5-2-2 as underdogs of 7.5 points or more last season.
- The average over/under in Arizona State’s games in 2021 was 9.4 fewer points than the point total of 142 in this game.
Michigan vs. Arizona State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Michigan Rank||Michigan AVG||Arizona State AVG||Arizona State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Michigan Wolverines Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson averaged 18.6 points and 8.6 rebounds per game last season.
- DeVante Jones averaged 4.6 assists per game to go with his 10.3 PPG scoring average.
- Caleb hit an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Arizona State Sun Devils Leaders
- DJ Horne put up 12.5 points per game last season.
- Kimani Lawrence collected 6.3 rebounds a game and Marreon Jackson dished out four assists per outing.
- Horne made 2.4 threes per game a season ago.