Table of Contents
The VCU Rams (2-1) square off against the Pittsburgh Panthers (1-2) as 3.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup’s point total is set at 129.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
VCU Betting Stats & Information
- VCU won 16 of the 21 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (76.2%).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -165 or shorter last year, VCU finished with a record of 15-3 (83.3%).
- The Rams were 19-13-0 against the spread last year.
- The Rams went 10-8 as 3.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average over/under VCU had set in games last year was 129.5, the same as this outing’s point total.
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Info
- Pittsburgh won six, or 25%, of the 24 games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Panthers won four of their 18 games, or 22.2%, when they were an underdog by at least +140 on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Panthers were 15-17-0 last season.
- The Panthers had an ATS record of 11-9 as underdogs of 3.5 points or more last year.
- Pittsburgh’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 129.6 points, 0.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
VCU vs. Pittsburgh Last Season Stat Comparison
|VCU Rank||VCU AVG||Pittsburgh AVG||Pittsburgh Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
VCU Rams Leaders
- Vince Williams scored 14.1 points and pulled down 6 boards per game last season.
- Adrian Baldwin Jr. dished out 5.5 assists per game while scoring 11.4 PPG.
- Williams knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest a season ago.
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- John Hugley was solid last season with 14.8 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Femi Odukale notched 3.4 assists per game.
- Ithiel Horton had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 1.9 shots from deep per game.