Table of Contents
The Monmouth Hawks (0-3) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Norfolk State Spartans (2-2) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at OceanFirst Bank Center as 8-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: West Long Branch, New Jersey
- Arena: OceanFirst Bank Center
Norfolk State Betting Stats & Information
- Norfolk State won 17 of the 20 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (85%).
- Norfolk State won all seven games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -362 or shorter last year.
- The Spartans’ record against the spread last year was 17-10-1.
- As 8-point favorites or greater, the Spartans went 3-4 against the spread last season.
- The average point total in Norfolk State’s games last year was 2.3 fewer points than the over/under of 141 in this matchup.
Monmouth Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Monmouth won five out of the 10 games in which it was the underdog.
- The Hawks were 1-2 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +280 or more on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Hawks were 21-13-0 last season.
- The Hawks covered every time (3-0) as underdogs of 8 points or greater last year.
- Monmouth’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 135.9 points, 5.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Norfolk State vs. Monmouth Last Season Stat Comparison
|Norfolk State Rank||Norfolk State AVG||Monmouth AVG||Monmouth Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Norfolk State Spartans Leaders
- Joe Bryant Jr. scored 16.7 points and distributed 3.2 assists per game last season.
- Kris Bankston averaged 6.8 boards per game in addition to his 11.1 PPG average.
- Bryant knocked down 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
Monmouth Hawks Leaders
- George Papas contributed 14.9 points per game last season while adding three assists.
- Nikkei Rutty pulled down 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Papas was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down three per game.