Table of Contents
On Tuesday, November 22 at 11:00 AM ET, Mexico squares off against Poland at Stadium 974 in its first match of the 2022 World Cup’s group stage.
Poland is +180 to win and take all three points, while Mexico is +176 to do the same. The odds of a draw are +199. The moneyline says Mexico has a 36.2% chance of winning this game.
The World Cup only comes around every four years, so there’s no time to waste. Get your friends and family together to start a World Cup pool here!
Mexico vs. Poland Match Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 AM ET
- Venue: Stadium 974
Mexico Stats and Trends
- Mexico scored 17 goals in 14 matches in World Cup qualifying. Poland, meanwhile, conceded 11 goals.
- Mexico’s goal differential in World Cup qualifying was +9.
- Mexico made the Round of 16 of the previous World Cup, in 2018, losing to Brazil 2-0.
- Over the course of the competition, Hirving Lozano had one goal and one assist.
Put your picks to the test in our free World Cup pool and support a great cause while competing for cash prizes and a jersey signed by the USMNT!
Poland Stats and Trends
- Poland produced 32 goals in 11 matches in the World Cup qualifying cycle, while Mexico allowed eight goals.
- In terms of goal differential, Poland was fifth in UEFA World Cup qualifying play (+21).
- At the 2018 World Cup, which was held in Russia, Poland didn’t advance past the group stage after going 1-0-2.
- Over the course of the competition, Jan Bednarek delivered one goal.
- Kamil Grosicki also had one assist in the competition.
Mexico vs. Poland Players to Watch
- Raul Jimenez scored three times for Mexico in World Cup qualifying (in nine matches).
- Mexico’s Orbelin Pineda scored one goal and picked up one assist in the qualifying campaign.
- Alexis Vega scored two times for Mexico in World Cup qualifying.
- Hector Herrera scored one time and picked up one assist in World Cup qualifying for Mexico.
- Poland’s last World Cup qualifying cycle featured Robert Lewandowski scoring nine goals with four assists.
- Karol Swiderski played nine matches in Poland’s most recent World Cup qualifiers, racking up five goals and one assist.
- Poland’s most recent World Cup qualifying cycle saw Piotr Zielinski contribute one goal and two assists (eight matches).
- Arkadiusz Milik contributed to Poland’s cause by posting one goal and one assist in the latest World Cup qualifiers (five matches).
Chances to Win the World Cup
|Chance to Win the World Cup||Implied Probability||Overall Rank||Group Rank|
Pick to Win Mexico vs. Poland
Our prediction to win is Mexico.