Table of Contents
The Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (1-1) take on the Albany (NY) Great Danes (2-2) as 9-point favorites on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawks vs. Great Danes
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Michael J. Hagan ’85 Arena
|Saint Joseph’s (PA)||-9||133|
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) won 66.7% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (8-4).
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -455 or shorter last year.
- The Hawks had 16 wins in 30 games against the spread last season.
- The Hawks won twice ATS (2-1) as a 9-point favorite or more last season.
- The average total Saint Joseph’s (PA) had set in matchups last year was 3.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Albany (NY) Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Albany (NY) was the underdog 21 times and won seven, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The Great Danes had a record of 1-7 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +340 on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Great Danes were 14-17-0 last season.
- The Great Danes went 4-4 as underdogs of 9 points or more last year.
- The average point total for Albany (NY) in 2021 was 5.3 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs. Albany (NY) Last Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Joseph’s (PA) Rank||Saint Joseph’s (PA) AVG||Albany (NY) AVG||Albany (NY) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks Leaders
- Jordan Hall scored 14.1 points per game last season to go with 5.8 assists.
- Ejike Obinna pulled down 7.9 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.1 points a contest.
- Taylor Funk hit an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Albany (NY) Great Danes Leaders
- Jamel Horton scored 12.9 points per game and averaged 3.9 assists per outing last season.
- De’Vondre Perry grabed 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Matt Cerruti had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 1.8 shots from deep per game.