Table of Contents
The No. 14 Arizona Wildcats (2-0) square off against the Utah Tech Trailblazers (1-2) as heavy, 26.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 160.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Trailblazers
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Arena: McKale Center
Arizona Betting Stats & Information
- The Wildcats covered the spread 20 times in 37 games last season.
- The Wildcats won once ATS (1-1) as a 26.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- The average point total in Arizona’s games last year was eight fewer points than the total of 160 in this matchup.
Utah Tech Betting Stats & Info
- The Trailblazers beat the spread 14 times in 31 games last season.
- As a 26.5-point underdog or more, the Trailblazers had one win ATS (1-1) last year.
- The average point total for Utah Tech in 2021 was 13.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Arizona vs. Utah Tech Last Season Stat Comparison
|Arizona Rank||Arizona AVG||Utah Tech AVG||Utah Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arizona Wildcats Leaders
- Bennedict Mathurin averaged 17.7 points, 5.6 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game last season.
- Christian Koloko pulled down 7.3 rebounds per game, while Kerr Kriisa dished out 4.7 assists per contest.
- Kriisa knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest a season ago.
Utah Tech Trailblazers Leaders
- Hunter Schofield was solid last season with 15 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Gooden notched 3.6 assists per game.
- Frank Staine knocked down 1.2 threes per game a season ago.