Table of Contents
The Richmond Spiders (2-1) take the court against the Wichita State Shockers (1-1) as 5.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 133 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spiders vs. Shockers
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Richmond, Virginia
- Arena: Robins Center
Richmond Betting Stats & Information
- Richmond won 19 of the 24 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (79.2%).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -207 or shorter last year, Richmond finished with a record of 14-2 (87.5%).
- The Spiders beat the spread 17 times in 37 games last season.
- Against the spread, as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Spiders went 7-8-1 last season.
- The average point total in Richmond’s games last year was 6.5 more points than the total of 133 in this matchup.
Wichita State Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Wichita State was the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
- The Shockers were 1-4 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +172 or more on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Shockers were 11-16-1 last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 5.5 points or more, the Shockers went 4-1 last season.
- The average point total for Wichita State in 2021 was 1.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Richmond vs. Wichita State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Richmond Rank||Richmond AVG||Wichita State AVG||Wichita State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Richmond Spiders Leaders
- Tyler Burton scored 16.1 points and grabbed 7.7 boards per game last season.
- Jacob Gilyard averaged 5.4 assists per game to go with his 13.3 PPG scoring average.
- Gilyard hit an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Wichita State Shockers Leaders
- Tyson Etienne averaged 14.9 points per game last season.
- Craig Porter Jr. collected 3.6 assists per game and Morris Udeze grabbed 6.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Etienne was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.7 per game.