The Samford Bulldogs (3-0) are 8-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (0-2) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at Alabama A&M Events Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 147.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Huntsville, Alabama
- Arena: Alabama A&M Events Center
Samford vs Alabama A&M Betting Information
Samford Betting Stats & Information
- Samford was the moneyline favorite 13 total times last season. It finished 11-2 in those games.
- Samford played as a moneyline favorite of -370 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- The Samford Bulldogs’ record against the spread last season was 16-13-0.
- The Samford Bulldogs didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 8-point favorite or greater last season.
- Samford’s average point total in outings last year was 148.5, one point higher than the over/under in this game.
Alabama A&M Betting Stats & Info
- Alabama A&M won five, or 21.7%, of the 23 games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Alabama A&M Bulldogs were at least a +285 underdog on the moneyline 11 times, losing each of those contests.
- Against the spread, the Alabama A&M Bulldogs were 14-14-2 last season.
- The Alabama A&M Bulldogs’ ATS record as underdogs of 8 points or more was 4-7 last season.
- The average total for Alabama A&M’s games in 2021 was 19.1 fewer points than the point total of 147.5 for this game.
Samford vs. Alabama A&M Last Season Stat Comparison
||Alabama A&M AVG
||Alabama A&M Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Samford Bulldogs Leaders
- Ques Glover put up 19.2 points per game last season along with 4.4 assists.
- Jermaine Marshall grabbed 8.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 13 points a contest.
- Jaden Campbell hit an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs Leaders
- Jalen Johnson scored 16 points per game last season while adding 7.3 rebounds.
- Cameron Tucker notched 3.9 assists per game.
- Garrett Hicks had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.3 shots from deep per game.