Table of Contents
The No. 15 TCU Horned Frogs (2-1) take the court against the UL Monroe Warhawks (2-1) as heavy, 17-point favorites on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Horned Frogs vs. Warhawks
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Arena: Schollmaier Arena
TCU Betting Stats & Information
- TCU won 11 of the 14 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (78.6%).
- TCU played as a moneyline favorite of -2857 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- The Horned Frogs’ record against the spread last year was 20-11-3.
- The Horned Frogs won once ATS (1-1-1) as a 17-point favorite or more last season.
- TCU’s average point total in outings last year was 133.4, 6.1 points below the total in this game.
UL Monroe Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, UL Monroe was the underdog 19 times and won three, or 15.8%, of those games.
- The Warhawks played as an underdog of +1100 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- The Warhawks’ record against the spread last season was 14-14-0.
- The Warhawks were winless ATS (0-2) when playing as at least 17-point underdogs last season.
- The average over/under in UL Monroe’s games in 2021 was 7.3 more points than the point total of 139.5 in this outing.
TCU vs. UL Monroe Last Season Stat Comparison
|TCU Rank||TCU AVG||UL Monroe AVG||UL Monroe Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- Mike Miles put up 15.4 points per game last season to go with 3.5 rebounds and 3.8 assists.
- Emanuel Miller pulled down 6.2 rebounds per game, while Damion Baugh averaged 4.5 assists per contest.
- Miles knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest a season ago.
UL Monroe Warhawks Leaders
- Andre Jones averaged 15.6 points per game last season.
- Russell Harrison collected 5.5 rebounds a game and Elijah Gonzales dished out 4.2 assists per contest.
- Harrison was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.2 per game.