Table of Contents
The Towson Tigers (3-0) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the UNC Greensboro Spartans (1-1) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at Greensboro Coliseum as only 1-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 129.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Arena: Greensboro Coliseum
UNC Greensboro Betting Stats & Information
- UNC Greensboro put together a 7-8 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 46.7% of those games).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter last year, UNC Greensboro finished with a record of 7-8 (46.7%).
- The Spartans’ record against the spread last season was 13-18-0.
- As 1-point favorites or greater, the Spartans went 3-12 against the spread last season.
- UNC Greensboro’s average point total in outings last year was 130.1, 0.6 points higher than the total in this game.
Towson Betting Stats & Info
- Towson won four of the eight games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Tigers entered eight games last season as an underdog by -106 or more and were 4-4 in those contests.
- The Tigers covered the spread 20 times in 34 games last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 1 point or more, the Tigers went 7-1 last year.
- The average point total for Towson in 2021 was 7.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UNC Greensboro vs. Towson Last Season Stat Comparison
|UNC Greensboro Rank||UNC Greensboro AVG||Towson AVG||Towson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNC Greensboro Spartans Leaders
- De’Monte Buckingham put up 12.5 points and 6.3 rebounds per game last season.
- Kobe Langley dispensed three assists per game while scoring 7.9 PPG.
- Buckingham hit an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Towson Tigers Leaders
- Nicolas Timberlake scored 14.4 points per game last season.
- Cameron Holden collected 7.9 rebounds a game and Terry Nolan Jr. dished out 3.7 assists per contest.
- Timberlake was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.3 per game.