Table of Contents
The No. 18 Alabama Crimson Tide (3-0) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (1-1) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at Coleman Coliseum as heavy, 20-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 147.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Crimson Tide vs. Gamecocks
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Arena: Coleman Coliseum
Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- Against the spread, the Crimson Tide were 11-22-0 last season.
- The Crimson Tide were winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 20-point favorites last season.
- The average point total in Alabama’s games last year was 8.4 more points than the over/under of 147.5 in this matchup.
Jacksonville State Betting Stats & Info
- The Gamecocks were 17-12-0 against the spread last season.
- The average total in Jacksonville State’s games in 2021 was 6.7 fewer points than the point total of 147.5 for this game.
Alabama vs. Jacksonville State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama Rank||Alabama AVG||Jacksonville State AVG||Jacksonville State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford put up 16.6 points per game last season to go with 5.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Keon Ellis pulled down 6.1 rebounds per game, while JD Davison averaged 4.3 assists per contest.
- Shackelford made 3.1 threes per game a season ago.
Jacksonville State Gamecocks Leaders
- Darian Adams averaged 15.4 points per game last season.
- Brandon Huffman grabbed 5.8 rebounds per game and Jalen Finch averaged 4.3 assists per game.
- Demaree King hit 2.6 threes per game a season ago.