Table of Contents
The USC Trojans (2-1) take on the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (1-2) as double-digit, 16-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trojans vs. Mountaineers
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Galen Center
USC Betting Stats & Information
- USC finished 22-4 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 84.6% of those games).
- USC won all five games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1654 or shorter last year.
- The Trojans’ record against the spread last year was 15-19-0.
- As a 16-point favorite or more, the Trojans had two wins ATS (2-4) last year.
- The average point total in USC’s games last year was 5.4 more points than the total of 133 in this matchup.
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Mount St. Mary’s won two out of the 13 games, or 15.4%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Mountaineers played as an underdog of +883 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- The Mountaineers’ record against the spread last season was 16-13-0.
- As 16-point underdogs or more, the Mountaineers had two wins ATS (2-1) last year.
- Mount St. Mary’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 131.4 points, 1.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
USC vs. Mount St. Mary’s Last Season Stat Comparison
|USC Rank||USC AVG||Mount St. Mary’s AVG||Mount St. Mary’s Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
USC Trojans Leaders
- Isaiah Mobley tallied 14.2 points and 8.3 boards per game last season.
- Drew Peterson averaged 3.3 assists per game while also scoring 12.4 points per contest.
- Boogie Ellis hit an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers Leaders
- Jalen Benjamin put up 13.3 points per game last season while tacking on four assists.
- Malik Jefferson grabed 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Benjamin had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 1.8 shots from deep per game.