Table of Contents
The Rice Owls (1-2) take the court against the Georgia Southern Eagles (1-2) as 3.5-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 138.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Owls vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Tudor Fieldhouse
Rice Betting Stats & Information
- Rice won 64.7% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (11-6).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -143 or shorter last year, Rice had a record of 10-6 (62.5%).
- The Owls were 14-17-0 against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as 3.5-point favorites or greater, the Owls went 6-4 last year.
- The average total Rice had set in matchups last year was nine more points than this outing’s point total.
Georgia Southern Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Georgia Southern won six out of the 18 games, or 33.3%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Eagles had a record of 5-11 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +120 on the moneyline.
- The Eagles’ record against the spread last year was 12-14-0.
- The Eagles went 7-8 as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater last season.
- The average point total for Georgia Southern in 2021 was 6.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Rice vs. Georgia Southern Last Season Stat Comparison
|Rice Rank||Rice AVG||Georgia Southern AVG||Georgia Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rice Owls Leaders
- Max Fiedler grabbed 7.7 boards and administered 3.3 assists per game to go with a 9.9 PPG scoring average last season.
- Carl Pierre averaged 15.4 points per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Pierre hit an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Georgia Southern Eagles Leaders
- Elijah McCadden put up 11.7 points per game last season and added 2.6 assists.
- Andrei Savrasov pulled down 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Gedi Juozapaitis connected on 1.6 threes per game a season ago.