Table of Contents
The No. 13 Auburn Tigers (3-0) host the Texas Southern Tigers (1-4) after winning three home games in a row. The Auburn Tigers are double-digit favorites by 24.5 points in the contest, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, November 18, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Auburn, Alabama
- Arena: Neville Arena
Auburn Betting Stats & Information
- The Auburn Tigers were 21-13-0 against the spread last season.
- The Auburn Tigers had one win ATS (1-1) as a 24.5-point favorite or more last year.
- The average total Auburn had set in games last year was 2.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Texas Southern Betting Stats & Info
- The Texas Southern Tigers are 2-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Texas Southern Tigers have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 24.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average total for Texas Southern’s games this year is 0.7 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
Auburn vs. Texas Southern Last Season Stat Comparison
|Auburn Rank||Auburn AVG||Texas Southern AVG||Texas Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Auburn Tigers Leaders
- Jabari Smith put up 16.9 points per game last season to go with 7.4 rebounds and 2 assists.
- Walker Kessler averaged eight boards per game and Wendell Green Jr. dished out five assists per game.
- Smith knocked down 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
Texas Southern Tigers Leaders
- PJ Henry’s points (15.8 per game) and assists (2.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Tigers’ leaderboards.
- Joirdon Karl Nicholas grabs six rebounds per game (he also scores 7 points per game and adds 0.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Texas Southern rebounding leaderboard.
- Henry makes 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Texas Southern Tigers.