Table of Contents
The Orlando Magic (4-11) are underdogs (by 9 points) to end a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Chicago Bulls (6-9) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 223 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Magic
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and BSFL
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
Bulls Betting Stats & Information
- The Bulls have won three of the four games they were favored on the moneyline this season (75%).
- Chicago has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -409 or shorter.
- The Bulls’ ATS record is 8-7-0 this season.
- The average point total for Chicago’s games this year is 0.5 fewer points than the total of 223 in this matchup.
- The teams have hit the over in six of the Bulls’ 15 games with a set total.
Orlando Betting Stats & Info
- The Magic have entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won four, or 28.6%, of those games.
- Orlando has played as an underdog of +320 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Magic have gone 6-8-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point underdogs or more, the Magic have an ATS record of 1-1-1.
- Orlando’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 223.1 points, 0.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
- This season, eight of the Magic’s games have gone over the point total.
Bulls vs. Magic Season Stat Comparison
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Bulls this season is DeMar DeRozan, who scores 24.1 points and dishes out 4.4 assists per game.
- Nikola Vucevic’s averages this season are 15.9 points, 11.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game.
- The Bulls get 3.1 three-pointers per game out of Zach LaVine.
Orlando Magic Leaders
- This season, Paolo Banchero scores 23.5 points per game and adds 8.3 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Franz Wagner adds 18.6 points, 4.3 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game to the team’s cause, while Wendell Carter Jr. records 16.3 points, 9.2 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game.
- Terrence Ross knocks down 1.7 three-pointers per game.